WATER DAMAGE FAQ
Answers for All Your Inquiries
WHAT IS WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION?
Water damage restoration is the process of restoring a property back to its original condition after water damage occurs. Floors to Ceiling Restoration is a certified water damage restoration company and adheres to industry standards based on the most reliable water damage restoration guidelines. We have vast experience in restoring homes and businesses after water damage occurs.
MY HOUSE IS FLOODED! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
There are some things you can do to mitigate the water damage and prepare for our arrival:
* If plumbing related, shut off main water line.
* Remove as much water as possible with a mop. Don't use a home vacuum!
* Don't turn on overhead lights if damage has occurred in the ceiling.
* Open doors and windows to ventilate the area.
* Place unstained wood or foil between furniture legs and carpeting to prevent stains.
* Photograph the damaged areas.
* Remove family, pets, and valuables from the area.